910 Cts – `The Lesotho Legend´
40 Cts each Pear Shape G VS1 Perfect couple
15 Cts Fancy Intense Pink
Samir Gems NV, founded in 1982, originated as a branch office of an Indian based diamond manufacturing company. The founder of the company passed down his legacy to his four sons. Since the 1980’s, the four brothers of the Bhansali family grew Samir Gems Group across the world. Today growth and unity is exemplified as 3rd generation family members continue to join the diamond trade. While still expanding into new markets and trends, Samir Gems group currently has diamond offices in Antwerp, Hong Kong, Dubai, Johannesburg, Mumbai, New York, Taiwan and Tel Aviv and are currently setting up a joint venture in Australia.
Over the past three decades, Samir Gems has grown to be one of the top rough trading and manufacturing companies. We buy rough of all sizes and values. Purchases from direct sources in large quantities include countries such as Botswana, Kinshasa, South Africa, Russia, Angola, Sierra Leone, Australia, Lesotho, Canada and so on. We have also been consistently buying exclusive stones from various sources.
Some of our important purchases are:
• 228.13cts rough purchased in May, 2013 from which the polish was 101.04cts Cushion D VS2.
• The 341.90cts rough diamond, also known as the `Queen of Kalahari´, bought from the Karowe Mine in Botswana through Lucara Diamond.
• The 401.97cts rough bought in partnership from Alrosa´s first tender in Vladivostok. Polish manufactured were couple of Pear Shapes 40.88cts each G Colour VS1 Purity.
• The magnificent 910cts named the `Lesotho Legend´ – the fifth largest rough diamond ever mined and the largest from the Lesotho mine, bought by Samir Gems and partners for US$40 million total in March 2018. This was bought through a Gem Diamonds tender.
• The exceptional 29.59cts Pink “Rose of Kao” was also purchased by us.
• This Year, we purchased a magnificent D colour Type 2A 240cts rough from Lucara which is in manufacturing.
With over three decades of experience of 2nd Generation guiding the young 3rd Generation in the business, Samir Gems Group has created a remarkable legacy throughout its journey in the Diamond industry. The group had developed not only strong and meaningful relationships, but long-lasting partnerships with its customers and suppliers to ensure open and honest communication between every stakeholder .