10 - 13 May 2018
GemGenève is a new generation gem and jewellery show.
Organised in Geneva by industry experts for connoisseurs worldwide,
GemGenève opens up the secret world of international gem and jewellery trading.
Welcome to our world of gems and jewels...
In today’s fast-changing world of luxury, in a climate of intense connoisseurship, and an age of transparency and accessibility, GemGenève opens the doors to the world of international gem and jewellery trading.
GemGenève presents a new-style jewellery show; an exhibition with a difference, highly specialised, focused on quality and integrity, with a roster of globally-renowned exhibitors, antique jewellery dealers, gem merchants, jewellers, pearl specialists.
A show that’s open to both trade and public, located at the heart of Europe, in the cosmopolitan city of Geneva, famed for its long traditions of luxury and craftsmanship. And a show that both honours the age-old traditions associated with gems and jewels and welcomes new talent, embracing modernity, innovation and ingenuity.
What makes GemGenève different?
- A specialist show organised by industry insiders, merchants and dealers.
- Perfectly positioned between the multitude of small exhbitions around the world and the huge, commercial, generic shows.
- Held at Palexpo, the venue for world-famous conferences and exhibitions.
- Along with the EPHJ and the SIHH, GemGèneve completes a trilogy of shows highlighting Geneva’s traditions of expertise.
- Easily accessible, by air, road and rail, user-friendly, offering all the advantages of the city of Geneva, with its world-class hotels, restaurants and museums, as well as some of the most exclusive jewellery ateliers in the world.
GemGenève will be a fully immersive experience and a personal, warmly welcoming event, not only a trade show or public exhibition, but also a cultural hub, a gathering of connoisseurs and amateurs, jewellery-lovers, gemologists, designers, historians, students and teachers.
A mix of antique, 20th century and contemporary jewellery, of heritage gemstones and newly discovered deposits, a perfect fusion of past and present, with a glimpse into the future. In all GemGèneve welcomes you to the lively interchange of knowledge and stories, ideas and discoveries that keep our millennia-old world of jewels alive.